I look forward to this conference every year! In the past I've found myself taking more practical, "external" classes (cooking, gardening etc.). But this year I feel drawn to more "internal" classes. Here are the classes I'm most looking forward to:
- Session 1: I like the sound of Michael Merchant's class called Changing One's Way of Walking in the World. Intriguing, right?
- Session 2: There are two classes happening at the same time: Molecules of Happiness by Dr. Robert Gibson, and an Intro to Reiki by Robin Johnson. I can't decide which one to take! Has anyone taken classes by either of them?
- Session 3: Carolyn Cooper's lecture on chakras; in all the years I've been going, I've never actually been to one of her classes, but I've heard great things about them.
- Session 4: I've been really open with Sam and Viv about anything related to sexuality and I feel like our conversations have been positive, but so far they also haven't asked any really tough questions... yet. I'm excited to take a class called How to Talk to Kids about Sex in a Healthy and Holistic Way so I can be prepared for the day they do :)
- Session 5: Robin Johnson is teaching a class on balancing emotions that I'm pretty sure I could use :)
- Session 6: And I'm really looking forward to learning more about muscle testing from Becky Utley. So far YouTube has been my only source of info :)
One of my favorite parts of the conference aside from amazing, enlightening classes, delicious food and maybe a massage or two ;) is mingling with so many like-minded people. I always feel so full and happy at the conference. Are any of you local people going? Come say hi if you see me! Or come sit by me if you're taking some of the same classes:) See you Saturday!!